…when these mean something to you (response to this…)
You’ve been in computers too long when…
- …the word “atom” makes you think “Intel”
- …”double glazed” makes you think for about thirty seconds
- …you understood the previous joke
- …you’ve spotted a logical inconsistency in Doesotevsky’s “Crime And Punishment”
- …or on the other hand, you’ve never read the above, even though you’ve claimed to several other people that you have*
* – The sun rises twice in one day. Kurt Godel spotted this. Not me.